Our Exec. Chef Daniel Nemec was in NYC representing our Kirby’s Steakhouse this past week on Fox & Friends for the Great Steak Cook-Off sponsored by Wal-mart..guess who the hosts chose as their favorite!? Get Chef’s amazing Grilled Ribeye and Coca-Cola Reduction recipe on their website on the link below. Perfect recipe for your Memorial Day weekend!
Daniel Nemec’s Grilled Ribeye with Coca-Cola© Reduction
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
4 8-ounce Walmart Choice Premium Ribeye Steaks
1/4 cup cracked black pepper
Kosher salt to taste
2 liters Coca-Cola©
2 cups beef stock
1. Coat steaks with black pepper and salt to taste, cover and set aside, allow the steaks to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal, until briquets are consistently ashed over.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan combine Coca-Cola© and beef stock, reduce mixture by 2/3.
4. Grill steaks until desired temperature is reached.
5. Plate the steaks and ladle the sauce equally on top of each steak.
Recipe created by Daniel Nemec of Kirby’s Steakhouse in San Antonio on behalf of the Walmart Choice Steak Challenge presented by Kingsford® charcoal and Coca-Cola©.